The Visayas & the Rice Terraces - 14 Days
MANILA - BOHOL - CEBU - BANAUE - SAGADA - MANILA
In Bohol we take a Countryside Tour and also enjoy island-hopping, searching for whales and dolphins along the way, staying on Panglao Island.
In Cebu, we explore the south countryside, as well as interacting with gentle whale sharks.
After a trek of Osmena Peak, we head on to the Rice Terraces, with its fantastic scenery, north of Manila.
Manila - 2 Nights
Bohol - 4 Nights
Oslob - 3 Nights
Banaue - 2 Nights
Sagada - 2 Nights
• Bohol Countryside Tour
• Whale & Dolphin Spotting
• South Cebu Heritage Tour
• Oslob Whale Shark Interaction
• Osmena Peak Trekking
• Banaue Rice Terraces Trekking and Village Tour
• Banga-an Tour and Bontoc Tour
• Sagada Township Tour
• Daily Breakfast
• Domestic Flights & Ferries
• Airport/ Port/ Resort Transfers
• Tours as Stated
• Local Tax & Service Charge
• International Flights
• Personal Expenses
• Any Excess Baggage Charges
• Travel Insurance
• Tips & Gratuities
From: £1295 per person
Based on 2 persons sharing a room.
Upgrade to Deluxe or Luxury accommodation where available.