The Rice Terraces & Palawan
- 14 Days/ 13 Nights Private Tour
MANILA - BANAUE - SAGADA - PUERTO PRINCESA - EL NIDO - MANILA
North of Manila, Sagada - a town nestled among picturesque mountain scenery, is famous for its caves and hanging coffins.
The neighbouring Banaue Rice Terraces stand as the most awe-inspiring man-made landscape in the Cordilleras.
Palawan - known as the Philippines "last frontier". From its capital, Puerto Princesa, you can enjoy boat trips, diving and snorkeling.
Take a tour of the St Paul's Underground River, for which this part of Palawan is particularly famous.
At El Nido - one of the country's top tourist destinations, (yet still remarkably unspoilt), you'll find a stunning landscape of limestone cliffs, blue lagoons, and amazing wildlife.
Manila - 3 Nights
Banaue - 3 Nights
Puerto Princesa - 3 Nights
El Nido - 4 Nights
• Banaue, Bontoc, & Sagada Tour
• Banaue Rice Terraces Trek and Village Tour
• St Paul’s Underground River Tour
• Honda Bay Island-Hopping
• El Nido Island-Hopping Tour 1
• El Nido Island-Hopping Tour 2
• Daily Breakfast
• Domestic Flights
• Airport/ Port/ Resort Transfers
• Tours as Stated
• Local Tax & Service Charge
• International Flights
• Personal Expenses
• Any Excess Baggage Charges
• Travel Insurance
• Tips & Gratuities