Explore the Philippine Islands - 21 Days
MANILA - BANAUE - SAGADA - DONSOL - LEGASPI - BOHOL - CEBU - BORACAY - PUERTO PRINCESA - SABANG - EL NIDO - MANILA
At a slightly slower pace than the "Best of the Philippine Islands" itinerary, this tour omits the northerly Rice Terraces, and allows more time to travel amongst some of the most popular areas of the Philippines.
The itinerary also includes a few days on the popular island of Boracay.
Other regions visited include Bicol, in South Luzon, Palawan, including El Nido, and Bohol and Cebu, in the Central Visayas.
Manila - 2 Nights
Donsol - 2 Nights
Legaspi - 1 Night
Puerto Princesa - 3 Nights
El Nido - 3 Nights
Boracay - 4 Nights
Cebu - 1 Night
Bohol - 4 Nights
• Whale Shark Interaction
• Evening Firefly Watching River Tour
• Tour of Albay Province, Bicol
• Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour
• St Paul’s Underground River Tour
• El Nido Island Hopping Tour
• Cebu City Tour
• Bohol Countryside Tour
• Whale and Dolphin Spotting and Island-Hopping Tour
• Daily Breakfast
• Domestic Flights
• Fast Ferry
• Airport/ Port/ Resort Transfers
• Tours as Stated
• Local Tax & Service Charge
• International Flights
• Personal Expenses
• Any Excess Baggage Charges
• Travel Insurance
• Tips & Gratuities
From: £2495 per person
Based on 2 persons sharing a room.
Upgrade to Deluxe or Luxury accommodation available.