Huma Island Resort & Spa nestles in a remote island of Busuanga, Palawan, offering breath-taking views and landscape and a 5 star luxury experience.
The Resort comprises a total of 81 villas, each with its own individual Jacuzzi, 7 dining outlets, a fitness centre, library, and Spa centre. 2 private sea planes deliver guests either from Manila Domestic Airport, (70 minutes), or Busuanga Airport, (10 minutes).
The Resort’s 81 villas and suites, include 64 which stand over the water on stilts, offering spectacular views. The villas feature contemporary, elegant design, plus state-of-the-art technology, including flat-panel televisions, coffee & tea making facilities, private Jacuzzis and bathtubs, and indoor and outdoor showers.
Arrive in Style...
Pick up for Busuanga Airport (Coron), and car/speedboat transfer to Huma Island is included in every package.
For an additional fee, guests may opt to arrive in style, either:
• By Hotel Sea Plane from Manila Bay to Huma Island (return), or
• By Hotel Sea Plane from Busuanga Airport (Coron) to Huma Island (return).
Philippine Trails Huma Island Resort Package Includes...
• International Airport Meet & Greet
• Additional Accommodation if required
• Luxury Accommodation in Huma Island Resort
• Internal Flights as required
• All Private Airport/Hotel/Resort Transfer
• Financial Protection under our TTA Scheme
Let Philippine Trails Create your Package including ALL Internal Transfers and Arrangements